Mortgage Manager (Part-time)
The MORTGAGE MANAGER is a licensed Mortgage Agent that works closely with one of the top mortgage broker teams in Canada! This awesome candidate works closely with Kurt and the team to assist with clients when needed, while also working on their own mortgage practice. This position is ideal for a mortgage agent who is already in the business and is looking to up their game, or a bank mortgage specialist looking to move to the broker side of mortgages. They will broaden their knowledge and workload quickly while paving the road to be one of the top mortgage agents in the industry. Future full-time opportunities may be available as they arise. Duties are as follows. Please note that all meetings are currently being held virtually.
SUMMARY OF POSITION AND DUTIES
• Collect application information from client in preparation of initial meeting, either over the phone, in person, or a video call
• Prepare and conduct initial consultation with clients via telephone, in person, or video call, in accordance with the 5-star client experience criteria.
• Search for the most suitable bank or lender for the client
• Contact referral partners and clients to give status updates in accordance with the 5-star client experience criteria
• Submit mortgage applications to the suitable lender(s)
• Check on responses from lenders and receive mortgage approvals
• Prepare documentation for client signing when necessary, meet with clients to sign documents virtually and in person when needed
• Collect all required documentation from clients and fulfill outstanding conditions from lenders
• Conduct client calls on behalf of the team as assigned
• Uphold and follow the 5-star client experience for all clients
• Must hold a Mortgage Agent license (this is mandatory)
• Must have interest in, or already be working on their own mortgage agent practice
• 1 year of mortgage experience is required
• Must have a high attention to detail and be extremely organized
• Must have a consistent positive attitude and be a great team player
• Strong communication skills with telephone and email
• Must be able to work from home
• Must be punctual and dependable
• Proficient computer skills including the internet, database programs and Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Our team is undergoing a technology shift and
therefore, the team member needs to be open to learning new computer programs that they may have not used before
• Knowledge of Zoho or other CRM’s and Filogix are considered an asset
• Open to learning and being coachable with an eagerness to grow and have the ability to adapt to change
This position is based out of our office in Courtice – 2727 Courtice Road, however working virtually is required during the Covid shutdown. This is a part-time position with possible future full-time opportunities, and is commission based in its part time capacity.
Interested candidates please send your resume and cover letter to Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Click here to download a copy of the job posting: Job Posting - Part Time Mortgage Manager
Join Our Brokerage
Are you in the mortgage business, living and working in the Durham Region and are interested in joining the top brokerage in Durham? We're hiring!