September 28, 2021
Position: Mortgage Manager
Reports to: Team Operations Manager
The MORTGAGE MANAGER is a licensed Mortgage Agent that works closely with one of the top mortgage broker teams. who works with one of the longest standing mortgage brokerages in Canada - Durhammortgage.com Ltd. this awesome candidate will work in a team environment to help process mortgages for clients of The Henry Mortgage Team. This position is ideal for candidates that have mortgage experience as a mortgage agent, or mortgage experience through a bank.
SUMMARY OF POSITION AND DUTIES
• Collect application information from client in preparation of initial meeting, either over the phone, in person, or a video call
• Assist the team in searching for the most suitable bank or lender for the client
• Assist the team in providing updates to business partners in accordance with the 5-star client experience criteria
• Assist the team in submitting mortgage applications to the suitable lender(s)
• Assist the team with digital client documents
• Assist the team in collecting required documentation from clients and fulfill outstanding conditions from lenders
• Follow and uphold the 5-star client experience for all clients
• Must hold a Mortgage Agent license
• Mortgage experience is required
• Must have a high attention to detail and be extremely organized
• Must have a consistent positive attitude and be a great team player
• Strong communication skills with telephone and email
• Must be punctual and dependable
• Proficient computer skills including the internet, database programs and Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Our team is undergoing a technology shift and
therefore, the team member needs to be open to learning new computer programs that they may have not used before
• Knowledge of Zoho or other CRM’s and Filogix are considered an asset
• Open to learning and being coachable with an eagerness to grow and have the ability to adapt to change
This position is based out of our office in Courtice – 2727 Courtice Road, Courtice, ON. The ability to work remotely at times is an option, however, being in the office will be expected as well. This is a full-time position which offers a base salary plus commission.
Interested candidates please send your resume and cover letter to Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Join Our Brokerage
Are you in the mortgage business, living and working in the Durham Region and are interested in joining the top brokerage in Durham? We're hiring!