Join Our Team
We are currently hiring for the position of Mortgage Manager. Please see job posting below.
To download a copy of the job posting, click here: Job Posting - Mortgage Manager
TITLE: Mortgage Manager
REPORTS TO: Kurt Henry
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Mortgage Manager works under the direction of Kurt Henry, while managing a portion of the teams portfolio to create one point of contact for clients through the mortgage process; takes mortgage applications; converses and collects information and documentation from clients; prepares for, and conducts the initial client consultation via telephone, in person, or video conference; communicates with banks and lenders; accompanies clients with signing documents; collects required documentation from clients; provides status updates in a proactive manner with banks, clients and referral partners; follows the Henry Mortgage team 5-Star Client Experience criteria in all aspects of the business.
- Detail oriented and organizedMust be punctual and dependable
- Mortgage Agent license is required
- Flexible to work up to 2 evenings per week
- Minimum of 1-year mortgage experience
- Learning oriented & coachable, open to accountability, eager to grow and have the ability to adapt to change
- Must be a team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be creative
- Comfortable with conflict resolution and objection handling; must be willing to practice ways to improve on this
- Excellent customer service skills, with a high aptitude for building relationships
- Possess leadership and vision qualities
- Must be comfortable with computers and able to easily learn new programs
- Proficient computer skills including the internet, database programs and Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ACT and Filogix is considered an asset
This position requires full time hours, offers a bi-weekly salary plus commission and profit share, and offers the ability for the individual to build their own mortgage business.
How to Apply: Interested candidates please send your resume and cover letter to Anna at email@example.com.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Join Our Brokerage
Are you in the mortgage business, living and working in the Durham Region and are interested in joining the top brokerage in Durham? We're hiring!